Sunday, July 12, 2009

a wavy groovy break in the action

























(Gary Rith potting)
Potters will look at this and say 'THAT is so TOTALLY staged and fake!!!!!!' and they would be right. I am not throwing the pot here, and I invite potters to tell everyone how they know I am not. I did throw it indeed, but not 5 minutes ago when this pic was snapped. First potter with the correct answer gets a pocket full of wet noodles....

yesyesyes...more glass museum inspiration later......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a. You're clean!
b. The wheel head is dry
c. The foot is finished!

:-) Could I get the noodles dry?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HA! Nickandmiri win. The piece is dry and the wheel not moving, I'll finish the foot later actually.

DRY????? Demanding aren't you? Do you prefer vermicelli or elbows????

Gary's third pottery blog said...

and YES, my hands are suspiciously clean!

Gordo said...

Clean hands are a dead giveaway even ot us non-potters.

That pot is tres cool, by the way. :-D

Unknown said...

Love the winter scene at the top!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Naive; party of one.
I would never have known...looks really cool though. :)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Cheater... ;-)