Saturday, July 18, 2009

le pig!



(mug by Gary Rith)
So this little cutie goes on sale at my online gallery and just think how popular YOU will be when this ends up under the Christmas tree....

In other news, the missus goes to NY city this morning, back late tonight. I think goofy Kim will be comoing over, as she heard I had made triple chocolate cookies. People travel far and wide for my triple chocolate cookies....
I may have to watch GHOST BUSTERS later....

Dreamt I was the star player for the Tajikistan national soccer team...and I was GOOD. In the dream I had scored a goal in the championship but then we were tied at the half.....I have never NEVER played soccer in my life, but you know how it is in dreams....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you could ship the cookies to Tuscarora, and they'd be waiting for me after my 19 hour drive? :)

I played soccer when I was a kid, but I wasn't any good. ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Triple chocolate cookies, pigs and soccer...
hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

haven't seen ghostbusters in a long time... wonder how it holds up

Barbara Martin said...

Triple chocolate cookies...there's nothing better than that for a treat.

I can identify with your win in soccer as I had a dream of singing in a competition and winning. My singing isn't that wonderful, in fact, some consider my notes flat. But it's nice to wake up feeling good after a positive dream like that.

Anonymous said...

Gary, I need to buy a couple of piggy wine corkers when I am there next month. Can you have them made up and ready to go?

Anonymous said...

GHOSTBUSTERS!!! :)

Miss Heather said...

I think that's the cutest pig you've ever made!