Monday, July 13, 2009

DEEP THOUGHTS with Spike




















Time once again for a little Q and A with Spike...

"Dear Spike---
I have a blind date Friday. What's the best gift I can bring along, a bottle of wine, flowers or chocolate?
--Jay

Dear Jay--
TUNA is always welcome. Or catnip!

Dear Spike---
My dog has horrible gas. Its POOT POOT POOT all day long. Should I change his diet?
--Gladys in Fresno

Dear Gladys--
Pffft...easy....don't change his diet, just trade him in for a cat!

Dear Spike---
My cat has become a famous advice columnist and the phone rings day and night. I am getting a little tired of working as his ASSISTANT. How can I reclaim my house?
---YOUR MASTER in this household

Dear Your "Master"
I am not really sure I see a problem. Maybe you should reconsider your priorities and remember that the Egyptians worshipped cats?"

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Clever folks, those ancient Egyptians. Anyone who lives with a cat readily recognizes who it is that rules the roost, and it surely is NOT the humans. We have lots of statues of those royal Egyptian cats around the house and worship regularly, just ask Momma Kitty!

g-man said...

Funny stuff!! I have one for Spike.

Dear Spike,

My wife is allergic to cats, so we got a bunny. What should I do?

Fricka Z.

Jason, as himself said...

You have a brilliant mind, Gary.

And the header photo of you today is especially handsome.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Spike sez:
Bunnies are tasty too....what was your question????

Busy Bee Suz said...

Too funny....those dumb Egyptians, what were they thinking???

Hilary said...

Dear Spike,

How should a respectable feline handle a visiting, and very annoying Jack Russell Terrier.. aside from "very carefully"?

Skittles & Zephyr

Reverend Awesome said...

Spike, how are babies made?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Hillary--I am sure there is plenty of room for that Jack Russell down in the basement...
Kasey--How would I know? Somebody took away my manhood when I was a kitten!

Lou said...

this is so funny Gary - you need to hook up with a cartoon artist and get yourselves a really famous website dealy going on with all the merch. When you make your first million I want a vitamix and a plane ticket to come visit :)