Wednesday, July 29, 2009

rotten cat :-(

























(SPIKE!!!!)
There is this cheap red wine we like from California and it comes in an actual bottle (cork too!) with a cute little monkey on it (why else do you think we tried it, CHEAP + cute monkey) and if ya gather up all your pennies and buy 12 at the wine store its like FOUR bucks a bottle. FOUR!
Spike was on table (NOOOO! BAD CAT!) and then he spent the afternoon sleeping in the box....
I had the most absolutely lovely night's sleep, hope you are doing well yourself...

4 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

I slept well too- is it catching?
Those drinks looked mighty good!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Tell me more of this store from where you can order good wine by the dozen for a mere $4.00 a bottle. Seriously, email me the info! :-D

Busy Bee Suz said...

I don't think spike is a BAD cat. He is just A CAT. :0

Hilary said...

A kitty with good taste. :)