Monday, July 6, 2009

my wife and other criminals...






The missus and her sharp little knife and the bench at the Chapterhouse is the END of the story, but look at her working away there, GR + MR :)

We went and saw the late afternoon matinee PUBLIC ENEMIES. SUPERB. A plus! Incredible true story, incredible visuals, great acting, mmm hmm...great movie. Then we went over to my favorite ratty bar for the popcorn and whatnot and GRAFFITI, and ran into Carl who was showing us his paintings and drawings....

7 comments:

Miss Heather said...

YAY for Public Enemies! I will probably catch a matinee sometime this week. :)

Reverend Awesome said...

I'll just be happy to see Johnny Depp being a real life normal person. Not a pirate, Willy Wonka, Scissorhands or other oddness but an actual person!

It seems like it's been soo long.

Unknown said...

I agree, KB. I think the last movie I saw him in where he wasn't wearing eye liner was "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" and that movie was sad... It'll be nice to see him as a 'bad boy'. :)

Gordo said...

There's something about a fedora and a tommy-gun that just ignites the imagination, isn't there?

Anonymous said...

love the pictures of maude "caught in the act"

Tink said...

And you took blackmail photos! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think I need to see this movie.

Sorry I've been so lame in the blogging & commenting. It's a busy summer and time is a difficult thing to manage. Pfffft. Or, maybe the boys are just on the computer all day long!