Wednesday, July 15, 2009

spicy........................





(pizza and dove mug by Gary Rith)
In the quest for new and improved pizza, I found myself asking
"why not Mexicanish? Wherefore art thou black beans, whither those hot peppers???"
and really, you can dump anything on there and holy CATS its good. I think I shall make 2 of these tonight, which would leave a spare for Thursday and means the same thing for dinner 3 nights running....

As for the dove mug, I was making it and asked the missus
"what's a good animal for a dark green mug?" and she is like
"a dove!" even though I had never MADE a dove before, but I figured it out....

cleanse the palate a little with ANVIL---the real deal when it comes to codpieces, zebra tights and big hair on guys.....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a fancy smancy pizza.. I'm not a veggian, but I like Tofurky.

Those piglettes are so dern cute.. I really like the one that is hangin' out on mama pig with it's little legs crossed! :)

Ron said...

Gary, I'll have to try that Rice 'cheese' since I'm supposed to be cutting back on my dairy.

I love the way that singer ends that song. And the Tokyo crowd goes wild.

cookingwithgas said...

that is some hot pizza there mister!
HOT HOT HOT!
M

Anonymous said...

amigo... does that kind of cheese melt?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

that rice cheese is the BEST of the fakes--better than soy I think, and melts nicely

Busy Bee Suz said...

It was all good until you added olives....I loathe olives.

Jessica said...

Anvil, dove mugs, and "Mexicanish"pizza=Awesome!

Jay said...

That pizza would be just a little yummier if it was sausage, beef, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, more bacon and extra cheese. ;-)

g-man said...

I could have done without the olives, but the rest looks great.

Ron said...

I'm with Jay!!

Reverend Awesome said...

You need to start incorporating owls into your pottery! Whoooo!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love that mug. And the pizza looks delish! Delish as a fish. Or just delicious with no accompanying rhyming words : ) Either/or!