Saturday, October 17, 2009

weekend TWO of open studios...








(pottery by Gary Rith, Emily and Spike cats)
Emily and Spike are ten years apart, and she is rather, um, not too bright, whereas he is VERY smart, she is a little PUNK and he is a large CLOWN, but as you can see they are very close. They will thump each other, wrestle and chase each other then cuddle up.
Lotsa potsa here, and you can come OVER! To my studio! 11-5 Saturday and Sunday!

And in order to prepare myself for visitors, I am head banging a little.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SELL SELL SELL the motto for the week-end! I love the purple and grn combo! So HOT!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Is that a down pillowtop or bed mattress pad? Looks cozy.

Also, the way those kitties are all balled up, I can almost feel the chill from outside.

The flamingo in the snow also helps envision that feeling... :-)

Good Luck!

Unknown said...

I wish I could come over and hang out, but I'm here and not there. Bummer.

Kitties are crazy adorable. The difference in sizes is silly. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

5 inch thick goose down comfortor! Thanks guys!

Unknown said...

Awesome pots, love the elephant dish:o)) Your cats are soooo cute and look so comfy!
Have a great open studio!

Emily SIL said...

Emily kitten may not be very bright, but she sure seems to like younger men. (She's a cougar kitty! :)

Amy said...

am catching up on blogs.... 3 inches of snow already? i'm a bit jealous. i really like that teaset on the previous post.