Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blogging for dummies chapter 2





I am so helpful. I am full of tips for the junior blogger, just hang around here and soon you shall be a master blogger too.

Chapter 2, tip 3:
When its early and you're sleepy,
Halfway though your first coffee cup,
Poke around for pics of a celebrity,
And make something up.

It doesn't have to rhyme,
Beastie Boys videos and muppets are a bonus trick,
But it works every time,
Most people hate the Beasties and say you're sick.


Dig these groovy cups I made, and Beastie Boys live!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oscar is my favorite muppet! :-)

Unknown said...

I love the Oscar. Why is he so grouchy?

I like the Beastie Boys too... who are these people that don't??? You should unfriend them. ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I like the mugs AND the Beastie boys. You are so funny. And OH so helpful. :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It helps if you've got awesome pottery to showcase!

Reverend Awesome said...

Oscar is smiling with his eyes, just like Tyra.