Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my 3 angels



You know, you're kinda sitting there eating the rather tasty made-by-Gary breakfast burritos and you look around and wanna take pics of your girls: the wife, dribbling, sneezing, coughing and wheezing YET still she manages to eat the breakfast with one hand and hold our chubby kitten Emily in her robe with the other hand (she asked me if I was going to crop this---but she looked so cute! Oh well) and then there is Penny warming herself by the heat vent near the kitchen stove...

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Very cute! I hope the Missus feels better soon...the burtito and love has to help. Right?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

and the hawt sawce :)

Jay said...

Looks like everyone is getting all cozy this morning!

Emily SIL said...

Hmm, so Buster and Spike are not angels?

Stacey B said...

Ahhh, sounds like the wife might be sharing the same cold I have. Poor wife.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It looks like you make a mean breakfast burrito--one of my faves.

I hope your wife kicks that cold--mine still won't leave.

Dez said...

You Like HOT sauce????
Ooooo... you should taste ours!
Penny is soooooo pretty!
Missus, get better real soon!