Friday, October 16, 2009

final class, sorta, and big snowstorm!





Me and my Thursday advanced class doing the teapot lesson. Its officially over, but we plan to continue meeting starting next Friday afternoon and then take the whole thing down to the Chapterhouse for happy hour. I don't know how you could beat ending the week with the best class I have ever had, the best folks, followed by a wee little beer and a lot of gossip.
It was snowing off and on Thursday. It snowed a lot overnight, more predicted Saturday and Sunday---I gotta get photos after it gets light out. What the fork? We always get some snow in October, but all this, now? C'mon, we're not BUFFALO!
And finally, this song below was bubbling through my head this am, and the missus recognized my singing of it and she sez to me:
"I have always found George Harison severely attractive" and then we watched this. It is totally awesome, right down to the squirrel....

5 comments:

Nicki said...

I may have to plan a Friday client meeting in Ithaca to come to Chapter House. LOL

Lynnea said...

Wow snow already! We had some but it only came down, never stuck. Frankly, I'm not ready. I think it should wait till right before Christmas and then I'm ok with it being around a couple (or more like 4 to 5) months.

Lynda said...

Love it!

~ Sil in Corea said...

Snow just after Columbus Day simply isn't right! I protest!!

I love that video!!! The Parrot jiving is sooo cool!!!

a m dohan said...

he was my favorite Beatle