Saturday, October 31, 2009

EEEEK!


Not very flattering picture of me or my fat kitten Emily.....
Been a great day, but imagine this. Walking my dog this afternoon, see 3 hunters in my neighbor's BACK YARD headed towards MY YARD and they shoot our direction (ducks or something, but we were just outside the path of the shot). There are houses and people everywhere, and these guys are stalking around behind houses? Got the plates, called the sheriff, made the report and (other neighbors also saw it and called)....whatever might happen next. Shook us up alright, I mean, this is in the middle of a neighborhood in the middle of a village!

8 comments:

Gallow said...

That's insane.

kate et jim said...

Illegal??? I would say.

Glad you're walking!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Flippin' cavemen with guns!!

Hilary said...

Ack.. that sound pretty scary. I hope they've been stopped and slapped.

A said...

Some people-with-guns have no idea that there are rules when the hunting season starts.

Fortunately nobody got hurt.

In my urban living area, there's basically nothing to shoot, although
I still recall the days when my dad
drove all the way to the French border to hunt (returning with an empty trunk most of the time ;-)

Gordo said...

Dude, those guys are shooters not hunters. Hunters know the rules and follow them.

Unknown said...

That is very scary,what idiots!!

~ Sil in Corea said...

Some people should NOT have the right to bear arms!!! Fools!!!