Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Goofy Kim comes over....and further studio cleaning...



Hard to tell, but the studio shot is a huge impovement, and now all the tables and displays are ready for open studios. The pots aren't ready though. I need to put bunnies with bunnies, frogs with frogs and so on....plus sand the pot bottoms and price stuff.
Penny's Aunt Goofy Kim came over midday. We all adore Goofy Kim, or Kimbo, or Auntie Kimmmy. Penny isn't allowed at the table. On somebody's lap. Eating what people are eating...but that is how aunties are, right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Studio is looking good, look at all those gorgeous things!!!

denis said...

everyone should have a goofy auntie kimbo in their lives.

cm said...

Here's to goofy aunties everywhere.

Kimberly said...

Gotta love em! Had a good time too Gary. I hope I didn't talk nonsense to you. I always talk nonsense.

That stuff makes good baba ganoush!

Reverend Awesome said...

I think I might be a goofy auntie.