Wednesday, October 21, 2009

a few thoughts from Spike....





As you know, my cat Spike is exceptionally smart, and everybody always wants to know his opinon. He had a couple of emails today and wanted to answer them here:

Spike--Is it disloyal of me as a New Yorker to hope that if there was a Dodgers-Yankees world series, and there probably won't be, the Joe Torre Dodgers kicked Yankee Azz?
-----Gary in upstate

Dear Gary: I understand entirely: the Yanks really treated a great manager like dirt. Where is the love? Its all part of being a Yankees fan: the team will fire anybody at will and spend billions in pursuit of a world series win. Oh well!

Dear Spike--What on EARTH does Ashton see in Demi? I mean, he is young and handsome and friendly and she is a cold hearted witch. If he was looking for an older woman, why not a sweetie pie like Renee?
----Bruce from Hollywood

Dear Bruce--you got me. She must know things that, um....anyway.....

5 comments:

Susan as Herself said...

Spike is feeling saucy! Must have had some extra strong catnip.

Dez said...

Spike is really up on his celebrity news! Does he watch Entertainment Tonight?

Reverend Awesome said...

Ashton is reportedly a dick.

Told January Jones (Mrs. Betty Draper) she would never make it as an actor. You're right, Ashton. She could never top the masterpiece that is Dude Where's My Car.


SPIKE! I have a question!
I think Afeni has a crush on you. How do you feel about her? She's fixed so I hope you aren't looking to have kids in the future.

Jay said...

Spike answers all the important questions and does so with style!

denis said...

like my dear departed uncle gerard would say, 'demi must have a beautiful garden.'