Tuesday, October 6, 2009

sorry, havn't had time to read your blogs but....




















Yep. Open studios next two weekends. You can come over, but I have to get ready. I showed a mess of boxes in the corner in the post below, and here you can see a calmer corner with my desk moved in there now. But then all this junk in the pic below needs to go somewhere. This is studio life with a messy person, ME, expecting the public. I wanna just get rid of it ALL.
Thanks for listening :)
When I am done I will do some pics and a walkthrough video.

9 comments:

Susan as Herself said...

That looks great Gary! And everyone has SOME junk, so don't be too hard on yerself!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

The top pic looks really good; the second pic -- be glad I'm not there, LOL!

Just kiddin' and way to get it done!

Unknown said...

If you wanna get ride of all that junk, put it out on your curb with a freebie sign! :)

Jeannette StG said...

Just put a nice colored blanket over the stuff you don't wanna show to others - that's what I do when i'm in a hurry.
And that corner by the skylight GREATLY improved! Two thumbs up!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

quite the improvement. Artsy people have never been known to be really neat/organized. well, I may be the exception to this. But then again, I am not as artsy as you. ;)
good luck!

Dez said...

Hey! Good luck with your open house! Your space looks like you'll have it finished in no time! Good start!

Gallow said...

Nice use of the sky light.

Unknown said...

Tis looking good!

Unknown said...

Don't fret, Gary. People really EXPECT creative people to be messy, you know, but a handy throw of some sort is a truly excellent suggestion. I had a really pretty tablecloth, handmade in Guatemala that covered up a nulttude of sins for me for years -- from prettifying unsightly tables to sweetly concealing horribly beat up suff like old steamer trunks.