Wednesday, June 24, 2009

take your camera to bed day....









(Emily kisses Spike, Penny and me!)
Well, tearing the house apart, really. The missus suggests making a real display area in the studio, where junk and books resided before, and that's got me cleaning EVERYTHING. There are piles everywhere.
Not making much stuff at the moment. I want to take everything I own and toss it out in the street with a FREE sign on it. Then scrub the empty space!
So, time for a variety of cute pet pics, eh? The missus grabbed the camera before bed and snapped a few. She refuses to let me take the flamingo pic off the top....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Penny is so darn adorable. Is it just the picture, or does she have giant ears?

She looks so snuggly. =)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

The vet, who also has a beagle, says Penny's are unusually large :)

Anonymous said...

penny is a love machine

Glennis said...

Keep the flamingo!

Lynda said...

You guys are all just cute as bugs!

g-man said...

I like the flamingo picture!!

I wish I could toss all my crap out in the street every once in a while too. (but I can't, its pathologic!)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Kitty kisses! :)