Friday, June 5, 2009

Le bachelor: hour 32, people and their kinky requests!






(pottery by Gary Rith)
I wasn't a total slacker today. The weather was so good, I hiked TWICE today with Penny, at the plantations and later at the east hill rail trail, and I made a couple more seal sugar bowls and various little sculptures then I went up to Don and Justine's house to trade a pitcher they wanted for jewelry. Don is a jeweler and I got a bag of loot for the missus when she gets home. I won't tell her it didn't cost me a nickel and she'll think I broke the bank on gifts for her.
Then of course I went to Ben, Werner and Alice's party and art opening but forgot the camera! I used Ben's camera and got a bunch of shots and I hope Ben sends them over for me to use.
You can see how upset Penny is that the missus is gone. She stands at the fence watching for her.
Finally, of course, is the order I got for purple hippo cream and sugar set. YES, the creamer pours out the mouth. The folks wanted it in PURPLE, tres kinky, but looks quite good.

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh, boy! Can't wait to see how everything turns out...

In the words of Spicoli, "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

Lynda said...

Oh, boy! Can't wait to see how everything turns out...

In the words of Spicoli, "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

Anonymous said...

Oh la! La!

kate et Jim said...

Oooooo - More pics of Ben, eh? lol

Unknown said...

I love the hippos. I had a friend in high school (Stretch) that was obsessed with hippos... he drew them on everything, including the cover of my sketch book.

Aww... sad that Penny is sad. Mag will be depressed when I'm gone for two weeks this summer. Puppies don't understand. :(

Linda Starr said...

Pour little Penny. Love the purple hippos, that is a real nice purple color.

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Ok I am majorly impressed (Spicolo voice to go with the previous post) that the cream pours out of the hippos mouth.

Poor puppy. They do know when you go away. Evil Daddy, leaving him alone as you party-on. :-)