Thursday, June 18, 2009

look what I saw in the terlet!



(big bug in the pottery studio terlet at Cornell University)
I took all these pics around the Cornell University Potshop where I teach and I will show you the rest of the pics tomorrow. I go in to say goodbye to some tea and lemonade and looks who is doing the backstroke in the terlet! A four inch long ROACH!!!!!!! YES, the food service is on the other side of the wall, and YES, even the Ivy League has roaches (shiver...)
Let's just say that this paticular bug was, um, dealt with, and won't bother anybody anymore....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh me. Oh my!
The bug did die.

Unknown said...

Like I said on FB, minus the giant roach, that toilet is quite spotless for being at a school.. ivy league or not.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

EEEEK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cool... no self respecting college pot shop would be complete without the requisite roaches.

Anonymous said...

You take your camera with you to the crapper?

Norah said...

ugh! Thanks for taking care of it.... Was this is the scary cave of bathroom? I swear that thing is a horror movie waiting to happen.