Monday, June 22, 2009

yo ho ho and a bottle of...beer!





I am, as you all know, a clever dude. I wanted to get out of the house and studio today and hang around the Cornell studios gossiping with my buddies and making pots. So thats what I did, as you see many groovy and fresh pots here. The missus is done work in a nearby building at 4:30, and she comes over and here is the trick I play: I say 'OH, I parked in front of the Chapter House, and its happy hour! Maybe we should stop in for some popcorn and...?'.
My sweetie, who we all know is the best, ALWAYS falls for it and says 'what a good idea, and I'll drive home us home later!'.
We noticed on our way in that they were flying the skull and crossbones, which nicely matches my new Felix the cat skull and cross bones tee....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

For some reason, I just don't think your missus is really that gullible... you must just put on a good 'I need a beer' face. :)

Very nice work, ma friend. I like the turtle mug... is his name Zippy? ;)

fiwa said...

Heehee... I was thinking exactly what Becky Jo said. I still covet your t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

Maude isn't fooled for a single second; she's simply a very sweet wife who loves her husband.

Anonymous said...

It's a Wonderful Life, isn't it Gary? Love the felix jolly roger... actually love all jolly rogers, nice wavy cups.

VERNACULAR said...

Hi, clever dude!
Hi, clever lady!