Sunday, September 28, 2008

Korgi!


I read Korgi a couple of weeks ago, and got Korgi 2 yesterday, a graphic novel with virtually no words. Just at the front and back.
On the one hand, it is ineded for ALL audiences, such as pre-school through adult, so do I feel embarrassed reading about cute little magic doggies and elf types frolicing in the woods and battling mysterious monsters???
No. I love cute doggies which is why I had to buy #2. This guy draws so well and expressively....
anyway, 2 gets kinda scary!!!!!!!!!! There is an evil alien who steals___________, but our heroes manage to___________.
Loved it, gets a 10 out of 10.

1 comment:

Barbara Martin said...

Sometimes pictures are enough without the words. When younger I loved a book about a field that had different kinds of candy growing as bushes and trees with a candycane lane. It was mostly pictures with few words. Perhaps that is why it still lurks in my mind.