Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The dust begins to settle...........(oh yeah, Mercury in retrograde...)

Thank you for joining me here, and pass the word!
I loved old potsblog, but hey, this will be more of the same, and better!
I did not expect to spend the afternoon making a new blog. But it turns out I am comfortable with blogger and how it works, even though they would not let me just start a new blog, nosiree, I had to create a new identity and email blah blah blah, and sneak into the end zone, as it were. SO, nothing done this afternoon, gotta get to it............

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Thank goodness you were able to start over...I have to get my regular fix of the Potter's Blog. Looking forward to 3333 more!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

how about 6666 more?

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Now that all is right again in blogger world, I have to say?

I am so hum-diggity excited about my new MUG!!!!! As soon as I receive the first thing I'll do when time allows? Is open it and display with the rest of our world!!!

In fact? I'll vlog the grand opening!!!!!!

tt said...

thank goodles you didn't disappear!
more please ;)

Anonymous said...

Y'know, 333 is only half-evil...
*snort*

I'm mad at blogger because it won't let me sign in anymore (and I had to jump through multiple hoops before) but as long as you let wordpress comment here, I'm happy if you're happy!