Thursday, January 8, 2009

wildrun and her cats check in



(teapot with cat by Gary Rith)
My pal from down the street, well, a couple towns away, wildrun emails looking for a custom teapot (a little like the one pictured above). Wildrun has a cat rescue thing going on, and a farmload of cats. You look at her pics and are amazed at all the happy little cats cuddling at her place.
She writes:

"I would prefer a teapot that makes me smile, as yours will.

And also, I would like a kitty. :) Of course. And the kitty would need to have an eartip on one of the ears, so it is a little feral kitty. The tip of one ear would need to be flat. Veterinarians tip one ear on wild cats to indicate the cat has been fixed and vaccinated.

I can send you a photo of my current teapot (with the wicker type handle) and a kitty with an eartip. :) "

and

"I used to live in Etna on Lower Creek Road, many moons ago.

Look forward to hearing from you at your convenience! Thanks for your blog. Even my mom reads it, in Norwich."


Wildrun, small world of course, as my mom also reads this blog AND lives in Norwich too.

2 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I used to live on Lower Creek Road when we first moved here!