Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Die YUPPIE SCUM die!



Got your attention, eh? I always feel like yuppie scum when I have a Starschmucks, but, you know, its a tasty thing, frankly.
ANYWAY, I needed to tank up on espresso a bit because what do you do when your adorable 80 year old barber retires and moves to Maine so that she can paint pictures? THAT was my problem last week, and I bumped into Rob who told me about my new best friend Rachel, who seems younger than me, so probably won't be retiring to Maine anytime soon.
Pics above? The before, arriving at and going into Karma salon. Below, the NEW ME, looking less like Thing One or Thing Two.....mmmm baby, lookin' gooooood.....


6 comments:

Susan as Herself said...

I wanted to dislike and mock Starbucks. I really did. But then I worked there for 2 years and got to LOVE that dang coffee, and now it's my favorite. The smell alone makes me swwon. They have some organic coffees now which you can brew at home---DELISH.

Dez said...

Gary, loved the stache, but yes, you do clean up good! Isn't that why Penny is kissing you?

klineola said...

Looking Good! Thank Gawd for Rachel!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

A clean cut man makes nice eyecandy. :-)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

maybe not CLEAN CUT, merely slightly cleaner cut..... :)

Unknown said...

That is a snazzy haircut. I'm happy you found a new hair care professional. Mine hair lady is my age, Bosnian, and currently pregnant. :)