Friday, November 6, 2009

Norah + Chapterhouse = !!!






You know how Fridays go: you make the pots at the Cornell University Pot Shop then slide on down the hill to the Chapterhouse for the happy hour beers and popcorn with your disreputable friends and spouse (the fun part is that the whole damn university has the same idea and TIS A RAUCOUS good time...). My best buddy Norah was lurking around looking for trouble, and you know, we gossiped about YOU.
I carved Tasty Cake '09 into the bench by the demon lamp in honor of my Missus Tastycake....just above where we carved Gr + MR.............

4 comments:

Jeannette StG said...

As long as it's happy gossip! LOL

kate et jim said...

Heck, you could have carved your initials in the dust by the lamp, Gary! lol.

Miss Heather said...

Norah is gorgeous! Seriously! What a cute friend!

And just wanted to say, I miss you, I adore you and M, I hope you guys are doing great! I feel like I've been so busy lately... I've neglected your blog, my own blog, everyone's blogs!!! So forgive me!

Did I just say I miss you? That's funny... but even though we're bloggy buddies, I do miss you guys because I wish we lived closer. LOVES!!

Reverend Awesome said...

I hope I at least got a mention in all the gossip. I hate not being talked about. Good or bad.