Friday, November 6, 2009

coming to an end.....






Every time you load pics on blogger, the little message tells you that you have used 44% of your memory or whatever. September last year I reached 100% on my first blog. Today I am at 98+ percent of my memory on this blog. Gonna start a new one in the next day or 2.
Here are a few favorite pics from the last year.
A new blog feels like a chance for a new look. I may trim things down, streamline the appearance, something like that :)
Last night I went to a photo club meeting and took worthless pics. I tried getting a shot of the moon too. NOPE, no good. I guess I could use some tips, eh? I would REALLY like to learn photoshop techniques.
THEN, of course, I dremat that me and my friends were discussing joing the Hell's Ang3ls. But then we imagined it was probably more than good friends playing poker and pool. Plus none of us had motorcycles....

10 comments:

BSOB said...

hey gary, if youre up for a motorcycle tour around the US in spring and summer i'm in. who else would join us? do we need leather jackets with our gang name?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Don't forget to give us the new URL!!!! :-)

Mike Rhoades said...

When I click on the link to your blog, I always think, Gary should post more photos of himself. :)

What will Gary 2.0 have in store? Gary Rith Pottery Blog 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Hilary said...

Gary why don't you start using a photo support site to handle your images? Then Blogger links to them and sees them as text only. Only my first few blog posts were done your way and I still show as using only 6% of my quota... and you know how many photos I always publish. I upload them all to Photobucket and then just link to them for the blog.

denis said...

i love your blog but i'm looking forward to seeing what the new one will be like because you are always so full of surprises.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I have never seen this message on blogger before???!!!
Your dream is funny.
Looking forward to seeing what you consider streamlined. You are a hoot Gary!

Anonymous said...

amigo... you are the blogger to beat all bloggers, i can't believe you filled up another whole blog. it's been fun to read every day. oh... and we want stats on the last post, how many posts, how many comments, etc.

Barbara Martin said...

I like the incognito photo best, and your posts are always interesting to read. Never know what you're up to next.

Reverend Awesome said...

I'm always available for photoshopping assistance if necessary.

-Rob, Simple Circle Studios said...

Congrats on the next full blog! And I too am up for a cross country motorcycle jaunt...if it weren't all a dream that is. Actually, even the dream ride is fine by me.