Sunday, November 8, 2009

le hawt date




Me and the missus went on a HAWT DATE last night to see NO IMPACT MAN, a documentary about a NY city family that stops buying stuff, turns off the power, reduces, reuses, recycles. Great flick--esp. the funny little daughter who is always having fun, and the wife is such a good sport about the whole thing. We live a fairly pared down life her in this house, but we don't launder our stuff in the bathtub.
Then, of course, we went to VIVA where we made a minimal impact but ate a maximum of hawt sauce....

4 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

If I turn out all my lights and heat and wash my clothes in the bathtub can I get PAID to show other how to do this and have fun-
Now- is this forever for them or are they done now.
People are so silly!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome night out. Looking forward to the new GR blog...can't wait to see what you do next! :-)

Hilary said...

Ha.. cute shots. :)

soubriquet said...

I'm miles away from running out of space. I think, um. where do I look to know?
That Gary Rith, he's a prper, reg'lar, constant blogger, not like me, a desultory part-timer.