Friday, October 23, 2009

Blogging for dummies, lesson one




In a month or less I will be out of memory on blog number two. I have about 5000 posts between the first and second blogs, in 3 years and 2 months---I guess an average of 3-5 posts a day (I am trying to slow down--really) and about 30 posts a week. That is a LOT of baloney. And pottery!
Some people give up on blogging. Some people can't think of what to say. I am going to start a series of HELPFUL TIPS for bloggers.

Lesson number one:

Tip number one:

Pet pics always good,
Dutch heavy metal babe bands,
icing on the cake.


Tip number two:

Don't just blog it, HAIKU IT!

And dig this Dutch heavy metal band fronted by this babelicious singer.....

6 comments:

A said...

As a native Dutch speaker living just a few miles away from the Belgian/Dutch border, I'm obviously pleased noticing how much you enjoy Dutch bands Gary ;-)

Susan as Herself said...

I wish I had more time for blogging. I guess that makes me a BIG DUMMY!!!! :)

Stacey B said...

Then where will you go????

Gary's third pottery blog said...

the next blog! I won't stop, no no....

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love these tips Gary!!! I had no idea that our blog had a memory cap on it. I wish I had known....

Emily SIL said...

I'll be happy as long as you don't stop blogging.